Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Buddies!!

 whoaaa! Kind of hectic start for a freshie like me and so to my fellow friends here. Thank god! I be friends with good and so far, trustable peoples. Hope so, there will be no BACKSTABBER!! yaaickx!

Hey...let me show you some view from my new life now, here in UiTM heeee

Nick, Me, Izat and Noni ^^,


Our journey from UiTM to 1B and returned back to campus safely yeahhh!! ^^,



Tired face...but still manage to gives a great pose eyhh?? haha

Hey! my new besties...He`s from MIri, Sarawak! Izat is his name ^^,


The Backpackers!



I snapped this one for Izat hahah!



Early in the morn! before started our aerobic session.



Candid!!



And there they are....They are my classmates. Combination of BBA ECO students and BBA Marrketing PART 1. For this semester, we are one;classmates! Gladly and proudly I say we are easily mingled with each other. They were all sporting and open minded bout many things!....Hoping that our friendship will lasts forever even after this 1st semester, till 2nd semester..and so on! yeahhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment