Saturday, March 5, 2011

3 Days, 2 Nights trip to KK!

I have been on a short trip to Kota Kinabalu with mumy on Saturday night on December and arrived back at Tawau on Tuesday dawn. The trip was fun! Its been a long time I did`nt have a trip with family like that. Even though it was short hrmm...

The trip was to accompany mumy, because she had something to do with her work matters. We were then joined by my brother, then he kind of gave us a tour around KK by FOOT! tourist style baby!! hahaha sweet! I had muscle ache on my legs after a long walks around town. Luckily we stayed in a hotel which is quite strategic.

And hey...guess what?! I even got to see Froggy! haha I miss him so damn much! Sucks to say goodbye once again *SIGH * SIGH *SIGH!!! >.<"

 
Well here are some photos taken on that trip.
After taking a meal at Sandakan`s check point! It`s almost near to midnight, as we arrived at the checkpoint at 11.30p.m earlier than we thought.



Restaurant at Checkpoint Sandakan.
Terminal Bandaraya Utara KK. At dawn, arrived at KK about 5.30a.m. Me and Mumy had a breakfast in a restaurant near the bus terminal.

Dim Sum at Fook Yuen! Mumy`s favourite. Having another breakfast with Brother Boy before we headed to Tamu, at Gaya Street.

That`s a real frog that turned into a coin bags! how exotic is that haha.
Its FROGGY! hahah But I truelly love my FROGGY <3

With kittens...they`re damnly cute!!! >.<"
 POSE hahah XDD
At kfc with near Segama with Mumy, for dinner.

View in front of Kfc restaurant.

View from our hotel window! Tourist Hotel, Gaya Street.

Ahaha...taking a short break after a long walk to CP.
FROM LEFT: Brother Boy, Me, Kak win and their friend Kak Kathy.
1B view.
Checked-out! At hotel`s lobby.


Hey...its me with my Brother Boy! <3
Going back. Dinner at Anjung Selera, Likas.



 Well time goes by so fast. I have to leaved KK for a while. But I`ll be back soon!!  Till we meet again KK ;`DD

No comments:

Post a Comment