Saturday, March 5, 2011

MY BROTHER BROKE HIS BONE

It was on 26th January 2011, My brother, Boy got into an accident. The rain poured really heavily that night, and Brother Boy was fetched by his girl friends, one was on the steering and one was a passenger that seat on the back. So My brother was on the front passenger seat. Its about 10.30p.m that te accident occured. Her friend, the who drove the petite Kelisa car, accidently she drove into a swapm of water...and because of she drove the car with high speed that makes the car tumbled over and crashed to a tree. Left my brother with arm, head and thy injuries. While his friend, the driver, face injurie, which according to my cousin`s story..the driver hurt her face badly, her skin was peeled over till yaicx!
Their friend who seat at back seat of the car...was fine.

He was admitted to hospital on that night. But then He and my cousin,Kak Win was afraid to break the news to all of us, families. I was informed about it on the night, where I was on my way to my hometown,Tawau which is on the 28th Jan, night. Received a phone call from Kak Win. I was thrilly shocked okay!. Felt like, the moment i heared the news, I want to make a way back to KK, right a away! >.<

Then when I reached Tawau, taht is on the Saturday morning I was kind a frightened to break the news to my Mumy...Instead of my brother, I break the news to mumy on that Sunday. At first she was really angry...but then she break into tears as she spoke to my brother and kind a gloomy moment as my brother cried to..both of us worried a lot as my brother are going to operate his arm to implan a steel to support his bones back together to heal.
 
My dady could`nt sleep as he also knows the story of what happened to my brother, as Kak Win also contacted my dady on that night, after she called me.

My brother was scheduled to be operate on the Monday..So my dady goes to KK on that Sunday night. As mumy can`t make it, because of work responsiblity. While I had to arrange my PTPTN application.

His operation went well..He now on break from work. Happilly and VERY thankful to GOD I say...he now healthy and on the way for a recovery..Hopefully he get well soon! Jia You Koko!! =DDD
His smile proves that he is ok! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment